Hunter: The Vigil 2e - Slasher Support Group

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 6, 2024 8:38 am
Every three years, Carcer City comes under attack. A killing spree starts, caused by a masked maniac with the same knife.

Except they're not the same maniac; the last 4 were caught, and two of them were killed. But, every three years someone dons the mask and liston knife, and starts hacking people up.

You have all lost someone to these attacks; friends, lovers or family. Over time, each of you has fallen towards a subreddit where people investigate the strange pattern of these killings.

While most of the people there are hooting ghouls, taking bets on how many will die this year, you each have formed a much closer bond, and have a goal in mind - get to the bottom of why this keeps happening.

To that end, you have arranged to meet with Dr Shaun Douglas, a professor of criminology who has been studying the phenomenon for years. He claims to be close to finding a pattern, but keeps his research close to the chest. Unfortunately, the Carcer City PD seem less than willing to give the good doctor the time of day.

According to him, the next attack will take place this month. You don't have much time, but Douglas is certain that, with his research, your group could put a stop to this once and for all.

So - I want to try out a quick setup for a HTV Tier 1 campaign. Anyone fancy hunting a serial killer?
Last edited May 6, 2024 8:44 am
May 6, 2024 9:51 am
Let me know if you ever play Vampire. :)
May 6, 2024 9:53 am
Nebula says:
Let me know if you ever play Vampire. :)
Hey, I might! Never tried it, but it could be fun.
May 7, 2024 3:28 am
To hunt a killer!

Sounds thrilling. I never played 2e but I already have an idea for a hunter.
May 7, 2024 8:18 am
Feel free to share it here! Even just the concept can help people's brain tick over into a new character
May 9, 2024 8:56 pm
I've never played so I'd have to do some reading, but I'd like to join if you still need people. Are there any specific things you want for characters besides what's in the description + presumably being all adults?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.