DELTA GREEN - BLACKSAT [RECRUITMENT]

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDelta GreenPrivate1 / daynezzeraj

Apr 30, 2024 8:11 am
https://i.imgur.com/TByaNjZ.jpeg
MISSION OVERVIEW
NASA always has more people willing to risk death for glory than missions to fill. When the five astronaut protagonists of BLACKSAT get the call that they’ve been assigned a classified, military space shuttle mission, it is the chance of a lifetime. They are headed for space to repair a secret spy satellite code-named BLACKSAT. The player characters must take unready passengers into the most dangerous environment known to humanity. Horror is all about doing the best you can with bad options. In space, anything not on the flight plan is a bad option.

MISSION DETAILS
I'm looking for 5 players for the Delta Green operation "BLACKSAT." Delta Green is a modern day take on Call of Cthulhu, although in this adventure the players are not yet Delta Green members. Expect the usual horror staples such as body horror and difficult moral choices. This is a pre-written adventure with pre-gen characters. No familiarity with DG or CoC is necessary. The adventure is a little more "on rails" than most in what events unfold, but the choices you do make have big impacts. Posting rate should be 4-5 times/week to keep a brisk and tension-filled pace. I honestly don't know how long it will last, but I think 3 months is a good ballpark. I'll leave recruitment up until Friday and plan to get started over the weekend or Monday at the latest. If you're interested leave a comment below.
Apr 30, 2024 10:50 am
Is this the same topic that was posted some time ago? If yes, I am interested. Space, Cthulhu, what could possibly go wrong?
Apr 30, 2024 11:24 am
Alepous says:
Is this the same topic that was posted some time ago? If yes, I am interested. Space, Cthulhu, what could possibly go wrong?
There was a DG game posted about a month ago I see. Yes same system, different adventure.
Apr 30, 2024 1:48 pm
I'm trying to get more experience with CoC/DG. I'd like to throw my name in the hat, but I'm ok with letting others go ahead of me.

While I expect this to have no issues filling up, if you hit the deadline and are down a player I'd be thrilled to jump in.
Last edited April 30, 2024 1:48 pm
Apr 30, 2024 4:00 pm
I'd like to dust off my PbP chops and get back into it with this.
Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm
I would love to give this a shot, but I'm pretty much maxed out right now and really too busy over the next couple of weeks to add something new. If you still have a slot open by mid-May, let me know, but I don't think you'll have a problem filling up the remaining slots.
Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm
I am interested in joining this. Never played Delta Green before but always wanted to try it out.
Apr 30, 2024 9:10 pm
Definitely interested! I always wanted to try this game! I have some experience with CoC if that helps.
Apr 30, 2024 9:40 pm
I am interested in this and have played DG before.
May 1, 2024 2:11 am
Space + cosmic horror = yes, please. I've played in a few CoC PbPs, and have always wanted to try Delta Green. I've listened to some DG actual plays so am familiar with the system.
May 2, 2024 3:57 am
Ok interest has been pretty strong so I will end recruitment now. I decided to invite all new people I've never played with before. Invites sent to @Alepous, @Zagrave, @AceRancheros, @DanWooper, and @ctme2000.
May 11, 2024 2:59 pm
@MaJunior I had one player drop so I'm sending an invite your way.
May 11, 2024 3:26 pm
If another drops, I'd like to join!

Although we have played together and I'm not very new to GP.
Last edited May 11, 2024 3:29 pm
May 12, 2024 3:37 pm
nezzeraj says:
Ok interest has been pretty strong so I will end recruitment now. I decided to invite all new people I've never played with before. Invites sent to @Alepous, @Zagrave, @AceRancheros, @DanWooper, and @ctme2000.
Did I missed something? I never got an invite. :(
May 12, 2024 6:33 pm
Are there any openings left for this game? Would love to get in on this if there is.
May 12, 2024 9:37 pm
Alepous says:

Did I missed something? I never got an invite. :(
Yep, you didn't accept the game invite for almost a week so I withdrew it and invited someone else.
WereWolfOfNight says:
Are there any openings left for this game? Would love to get in on this if there is.
All filled up currently.
May 13, 2024 3:27 am
@Seck Had to boot someone for inactivity. I'll send you an invite. Have a character sheet all ready for you too.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.